• PREFAB BUILDING MANUFACTURING
• SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OMS EPS PANEL
• CIVIL BUILDING WORKS
• STEEL FABRICATION
• BUILDING MAINTENANCE
• PROJECTS SUPPORT SERVICES
• SUPPLY & INSTALL SITE OFFICES / LABOUR ACCOMODATIONS
• CAMP MANAGEMENT / CLEANING AND JANITORIAL SERVICES
• CONSTRUCTION OF SITE PORTA CABINS AND PRE-ENGINEERED BUILDINGS
• ALL CIVIL MAINTENANCE, TILES INSTALLATION, PAINTING JOBS, CEILING JOBS AND INTERIOR FIT OUTS
• SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF ALUMINUM WINDOWS & DOORS
• SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF WOODEN DOORS, STEEL DOORS & STEEL SECURITY FENCING
• HVAC AND MEP SUB CONTRACT JOBS
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE SUB CONTRACT JOBS
Fly Ash : Fly ash is a fine residue resulting from the burning of powdered coal at high temperatures. The most common sources of Fly Ash are electric power generating stations. Fly Ash has become the predominant pozzolan in use throughout the world due to performance and economic factors. The main content of Fly Ash is silica.
There are 2 types of Fly Ash Class F and Class C. The types are differentiated base on the sum of Silicon Dioxide (Sio2) + Aluminum Oxide (AI2O3) + Iron Oxide (Fe2O3). If the sum of this is greater than or equal to 70% it is called Class F Fly Ash and if the percentage is greater than or equal to 50% it is called Class C Fly Ash.
Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBS – 6699) : GGBS and finely ground palletized slags are marketed separately to the concrete producer and used as a partial replacement for Portland cement. Replacement dosages between 5% and 70% by mass of cement material are common. Fineness, glass content and mineral constituents are generally considered to be important factors regarding the cement activity of slag.
Effects of Slag on properties of fresh and hardened concrete. Concrete with Type IS cement or with higher dosages of GGBS added at the mixer usually will have lower heat of hydration.
Concrete containing slag may show longer time of setting than straight Portland cement mixtures particularly for moderate and higher dosages and at lower ambient
temperatures. Increasing slag dosage is associated with lower permeability in concrete. Concrete containing GGBS dosages greater than 35% will give an improvement in the resistance to sulfate as well as suppression of alkali aggregate expansion.
Micro Silica : SILICA FUME is a beneficial super pozzolonic mineral additive for cement based materials like cementitious products. Silica fume originates from the production of silicon metal and ferro-silicon alloys. The material consists of amorphous, spherical particles with bulk density of 200-300 kg/m3, and in the form of un- densified Silica Fume and the material is then produced as densified silica fume.
Silica Fume is manufactured with stringent and environmental control and it meets the mandatory requirement of the international standards.